Papercut Diorama Light Oceanic Wonders
Dive into enchantment with ‘Oceanic Wonders’—a handcrafted nightlight illuminating your child’s nursery with mesmerizing sea life, creating a tranquil ambiance. Add a name to this piece to make it even more personal.
3 in stock
Introducing "Oceanic Wonders," our enchanting diorama papercut nightlight that brings the deep sea to life! Illuminate your nursery with the gentle glow of luminescent jellyfish, majestic whales, graceful sea turtles, and playful octopuses. Crafted with intricate precision, each detail captures the mesmerizing beauty of the underwater world. The background layer is handpainted to create just the right soothing hues for this handmade nightlight. “Oceanic Wonders" invites you to bask in the tranquility of the sea and creates a calming ambiance that’s perfect for your child’s bedroom.
This papercut diorama is partially machine cut, partially handcut. It's made out of 3 layers of enchanting sea creatures. Behind the handpainted backgroundpaper a LED light was mounted to give a soft soothing light. When switched on, the diorama gets a whole new look. LED light doesn’t warm and is environmentally friendly as it lasts for a very long time.
* The diorama is made out of 3 layers of partially machine cut and partially handcut papercuts.
* The paper cut is cut out of 200 g. (5,9 oz.) acid free white Fabriano paper.
* It can be personalised with a hand cut name in the bunting (for additional cost). Maximum of 12 letters. Pictures of fonttypes and the piece without a name at the end of the gallery.
* The total size of the box in which the diorama is placed 13 cm. x 18 cm. (5,1 " x 7,1 ").
* The box has a wall mount on the back.
* PLEASE NOTE: The papercut nightlight comes with a European adapter.
|Dimensions||18 × 7 × 13 cm|
With name cut-out in the bunting, Without name (two different fonttypes available)
The paper cut is cut out of 200 g. (5,9 oz.) acid free white Fabriano paper.
This light comes with a European adapter!
Blue Green (as in pictures), Other colour (please specify in "order notes" at checkout, or send a photo/colourcode)