Papercut Diorama Light Butterflies and Hibiscus Flowers
An enchanting and delicate diorama nightlight to be that unique eye-catcher in your little one’s room or nursery, or a very special gift.
An enchanting and delicate diorama nightlight with butterflies and hibiscus. A gorgeous and unique eye-catcher in your little one’s room or nursery. Or a perfect gift for a newborn baby.
This papercut diorama is partially machine, partially handcut and features several butterflies between Hibiscus flowers. Behind the coloured backgroundpaper a LED light was mounted to give a soft soothing light and to give the diorama a whole new look. LED light doesn’t warm and is environmentally friendly as it lasts for a very long time.
* The diorama is made out of 3 layers of partially machine cut and partially handcut papercuts.
* The paper cut is cut out of 200 g. (5,9 oz.) acid free white Fabriano paper.
* It can be personalised with a hand cut name in the bunting (for additional cost). If you like a name, please mention the name in the "order notes" at check out and carefully check the spelling. Maximum of 12 letters.
* The total size of the box in which the diorama is placed 13 cm. x 18 cm. (5,1 " x 7,1 ").
* The box has a wall mount on the back.
* PLEASE NOTE: The papercut nightlight comes with a European adapter.
|Dimensions||18 × 7 × 13 cm|
The paper cut is cut out of 200 g. (5,9 oz.) acid free white Fabriano paper.
This light comes with a European adapter!
2 reviews for Papercut Diorama Light Butterflies and Hibiscus Flowers